Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sunday, January 15th - Getting Ready

We were able to fit in a little last minute pre-trip partying with some of our BFFs aka The Friday Fish Fry Bunch. Don’t you love it when you go to a party and everyone brings something? The food was so yummy. I’m waiting for a new recipe and then I’ll post it for you. (you know who you are…. Ann without an e….). But the very best thing was the chance to chat with friends. Oh yes. The games turned out pretty darned good, too.

A short sleep, then we headed out for the airport at 4:30am. Ugh. I am just not a morning person. We’re flying USA3000 and they will be ending their service at the end of January. That’s too bad because we’ve been able to get their $99 airfare several times. And we’ve never had a complaint about their service. Frontier is taking over for them and I hope they will be offering great fares, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment