Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Sunday, April 10, 2011

Leo the Lion

My kitty has long, silky fur. I’d like to say that at age 18, he no longer grooms himself well. The truth is that he was never very good about it. If we weren’t diligent about brushing, he would get matted and we’d have to cut/shave him. Well, he was pretty matted when we got back, so we decided we would have to have him groomed. I called the vet for a recommendation and they said they had a groomer. I figured Mama’s baby would have to be sedated to be groomed. When I picked him up, this is what he looked like.



I know that some animals get “embarrassed” when they get shaved/groomed. However, this cat who would fight wearing a collar now has a bandana and struts around like he’s the prince. Too funny. And he feels so so silky. He just looks goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment