Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tuesday, March 22nd

My gosh, we woke up to torrential rain and no power. Thank heavens neither one lasted for too long. No laying around on the beach today. Glad I spent some relaxing time on the beach yesterday.
Time to start packing up for the season. This is our first time to pack things away for months. (though we have someone coming in July). Hope we’ve done enough to get the place shored up before hurricane season. Guess we’ll find out.
Since it was our last night, we picked out the restaurant. Oh, it’s too hard to decide. So I let Pete decide and we went to Mom’s in Playa del Carmen. Definitely our favorite place (with Util, Manne’s and H. C. de Monterrey coming in very close). Then it was back to do more packing and laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment