Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Monday, February 4, 2013

Sat., Jan. 26th, 2013

Wow. Today started out cloudy, but turned into a perfect day on the beach. And I opted for a massage, too. I have never had such a good massage…and for $30 (plus tip).

Tonight is the charity auction at our restaurant for a school in a very poor rural area that our community helps support. Many people from Paamul donated items for the auction - such as paintings & jewelry. It should be fun. I imagine Pete will be busy trying to put my hand down when I try to bid. Though I’ve already put my name on one certain jewelry set in the silent auction. Keep your fingers crossed. Though I absolutely don’t need it. LOL.

Update: I didn’t win any bid….but that is okay. The auction made $4000+ for the school. My only contribution was a donated necklace and earring set. Maybe it provided a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment