Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Monday, February 4, 2013

Thurs., Jan. 24th, 2013

A long day with a trip to the airport, Home Depot, & Costco. And what did I get when I got home? Why’d ya buy so much food. Duh? Cause you always want me to cook and home and never go out to dinner. And you will only eat meat from Costco. And Costco is an hour and 20 minutes away. Grrrrr. I steamed a little bit because I really wanted to hear a “thank you for spending most of your day getting the stuff we need for our household”. Is that too much to ask?

He did relent and say how brilliant I was to be able to make sloppy joes’ (from scratch) in the toaster oven. I’m getting good at cooking everything in that little baby.

I hate this rainy day. My satellite keeps going out. I’m so tired I don’t know if I’ll last through a movie….but I think I’m willing to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment