Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friday, Febuary 18th

Even though I wanted to go out on the beach, I never seem to get any reading done, so I took a “reading break” and sat on the couch and read my book. I almost finished it in bed, but just couldn’t stay awake. I must’ve looked funny with this light around my neck. But it works great. Great for walks, too.
http://www.mylight.com/huglight-4-led-p-219.html?zenid=27823dc07292abf6b1c48f74efa6bc2c


We went to Manne’s Beer Garden for dinner and it was goooooooodddddddd. The Beer Garden had tables with wooden benches for seats (no backs). For added comfort (?), there were Mexican serapes on the benches. Pete was not thrilled with the scorpion climbing on the wall. LOL. But we’ll go back. The food was well worth it. We shared an order of the special - Pork roasted on a spit, sauerkraut (ew), German potatoes, and a side order of spaetzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment