Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday, Jan. 21, 2013

How could a whole weekend go by? I haven’t even laid in the sun and we’ve been here 2 weeks. But don’t feel sorry for me. I’ve felt the warm air on my skin and smelled the salt air, so all is good.

I swear there is no such thing as one stop shopping here in Mexico. (Sorry if I’ve ranted about this before.) Some things just stay on my To Buy list forever. I can’t seem to find picture hangers. Okay, I found one set at Walmart. But I can’t find any more of them - even at the other walmart. I just need another 4 or 5 more of them and then all of my picture hanging will be done and then I can take pictures. I am not driving all the way to Cancun (an hour) just for picture hangers.

And we decided to go to town Saturday for a roasted chicken because I am SO TIRED OF COOKING! And *stomping of feet* they were all out and wouldn’t be done for una horas. Grrrr. Finally we got one on Sunday. And it was really really good. Yummmmm. And today we had leftover chicken for sandwiches for dinner. Good the 2nd day, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment