Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Saturday, March 12th

Pete joined “the inner circle” today. No, it’s not some crazy cult. His buddies have a stone circle on a leather band around their necks. So we attended an art show and bought him his own “inner circle”. We all decided to have ice cream or gelato for dessert. I chose coco Italian gelato - coconut. Yummmmmy. Sometimes this blog does have a food theme, doesn’t it? No wonder it’s so hard to lose weight. I love food.

Speaking of food, what do I miss most from Illinois? It has to be a toss up between Buona Italian Beef Sandwiches and Portillo’s Chopped Salad. What would you miss the most if you were out of town for a couple of months?

Lots of walking on 5th Street. I hope I keep up the walking at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment