Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday,March 8th

We got our new loveseat today. Yea!!!! We had ordered it in Dark Blue and it finally came in. It’s perfect in the trailer. Just the right size. The only down side is that I don’t get to stop in to say hi to the very cute, soft spoken Argentinean sales guy. Maybe I need a footstool. Ha.

Today when I was laying on the beach, Dave and Annie Rose (the little fluffy dog) came by. Annie Rose went to visit everyone that was sitting/laying on the beach. When she got to me, she jumped up on my chaise lounge and just snuggled up. It was so cute. There are lots of cute dogs down here. But don't worry, kitties. I love you best. I am NOT bringing a dog home.

Tonight we’re off to Puerto Aventuras to go to dinner. Yes, again. We have a gift certificate that has to be used by Friday (Thank you, Gary and Patti). Invited Springfield Rich and Debbie to join us. Should be a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment