Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wednesday, March 16th



We went to the movies tonight. We chose a movie that was either called “Stone” or “Karma”. I’m not sure. The seats were comfortable and the price was definitely right. $350 pesos for the show - around $3.00. It’s also $450 pesos for popcorn, but I passed on the popcorn because we had just eaten. L
Anyway, it was probably the worst movie I have ever seen. A great cast - Robert DeNiro and Edward Norton.
It was in English with Spanish subtitles. Don’t even rent it from Redbox for 1.00. It’ll probably be up for best supporting actor. Edward Norton was scary good. Still not worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment