Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wednesday, March 9th

A group of Paamulians waited on the beach in the morning to see the Space Shuttle fly by. However, it took a different route and we all looked like dummies standing there looking at the sky. Or perhaps it was a morning party on the beach.

We went out to Util, an Italian restaurant in Playa del Carmen. I think it was the best lasagna I have ever had. Plenty of meat sauce. Not too much cheese. Just perfect. The restaurant owner is Argentinian. And it was made even more perfect by 3 other wonderful couples from Paamul. We celebrated Debbie’s birthday with a chocolate cake that was oh so good.



We had taped Survivor and watched it when we got home. If you’re not a Survivor fan, ignore the rest of this post. We can’t stand Russell. It was so good to see him go home. And I love it that the guy who manipulates everyone actually cries when he loses. He was/is such a snake. Adios sucka!

No comments:

Post a Comment