Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tuesday, March 1st


March, already? Time sure does fly. It is our last day with Patti & Gary. Hung around the house a bit. Then out to dinner at H&C Monterreys for arracherra. It was amazingly good. Patti said it was her favorite food and favorite restaurant. You get your choice of 2 - baked potato, baked onion, or ½ of an avocado. They also served complimentary shots of tequila. (None for me, the designated driver) I’ll post a few pictures of our fun evening.



We stopped at Manne’s for a drink, but they were closed. Then we headed to an underground cave restaurant (Alux) for drinks. It was closed for renovations. We stopped for a chocolate pizza at Italiannis. Pete and I had seen it before, but never tried it. It was so good. Very unique and delicious. Wish I knew how they made it.

Then back home for a rousing game of “99”.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your time in the warmth and sunshine, meeting new friends and visiting old ones, trying different types of foods and seeing the sites! See you when you get back to Illinois! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete