Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Thursday, January 13, 2011

Monday, January 10th

I was going to water aerobics in the ocean, but I don’t have any water shoes with me and I didn’t want to go in the ocean without them. However, when I looked out a few minutes after they were supposed to start, they weren’t in the ocean. So I threw on my suit and headed over to the pool. A few minutes late, but better late than never. The water was ice-cold. But I was determined.
I must be too Americanized. I walked up to the restaurant to get some of their salsa to go with our quesadillas for lunch. It doesn’t have enough kick to it. Pete said it was boring. I love Tostitos mild or medium salsa. Flavor with a little heat. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment