Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tuesday, January 25th

Tuesday, January 25thI’m patting myself on the back because I drove into PA to the local section (versus the resort section), found the laundramat from yesterday, and picked up the laundry. And felt quite safe and at ease.

Another trip to PDC for more paint. Juan is getting to know us very well. LOL.

We took a side trip to the fabric store (actually looking for some paint for the wall decorations. What a variety of fabrics. Much different from the fabrics at home. It might take a little more exploring (without an impatient husband. It sure makes me think of Mom and Dad. She just loved to stop at fabric stores and he just didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment