Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday, January 17th

Martin Luther King Day
I was reflecting on how nice it was to have a day off from school. I was always torn between whether to relax and enjoy the day or get a million things done around the house. The house almost always won.

It was our first day of relaxing on the beach. I walked the beach and picked up some beach glass, the edges worn by time and water and sand.

It was such a clear day that we could see Cozumel. We watched as a cruise ship sailed south in the Caribbean headed for its’ next port of call. I’ve been on 2 cruises, Although I had lots of fun on both of them, I really prefer land to sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment