Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday, January 31st

I received this email from my sister today. Isn’t she funny? I was planning on bringing back 2 empty suitcases. Guess I will have to fill both of them with some warm salt air and sun from Mexico. I hope they make it through Customs.

Dearest Anne,
Since you are coming this direction anyway, could you please bring some warmer weather? The predictions for this week are freezin winter mix for tonight and tomorrow, then 6 or more inches of snow on Tuesday and Wednesday with strong winds on Wednesday. Temps will drop to 0 by Friday morning and remain in the single digits over the weekend. Do you have an empty suitcase that you could fill with something a little better than that to at least have when you deplane? LOL!!
Love you!
Elaine
I'm wearing my Florida sweatshirt to church this morning so maybe God can get the hint, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment