Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wednesday, January 12th

We primed the LR and DR walls. What a difference that makes!
Pete says it’s just too quiet here. Everyone thinks they want peace and quiet. Peace definitely. But quiet goes a long way. The term stir crazy comes to mind, California Rich and Pete ran cable from the trailer to the outside corner of the palapa so we can watch TV outside. Yea! Now I have to sew a cover for it. It’s the best of both world. Watching TV and seeing the ocean. Woo Hoo!
Got the TV set up outside (temporarily) and within 5 minutes the power goes out. We have the cable box inside and have to change channels inside. Someone has to stand outside and tell me what the channels are because I seriously can’t see that far. Oh yeah. The Mexican way continues. LOL

I mentioned to my neighbor that I liked the color of her walls. She said she was repainting it, but there was still a gallon left. I bought it off her. Guess we'll be painting tomorrow. The color is pina colada. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment