Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday, January 28th

Where is the sun, part 2. Once again, I planned to work in the morning and even make it to water aerobics. But I got to painting and staining and the time got away from me, so I didn’t make it to water aerobics. But we really got A LOT done.

Jorge started painting the outside of the palapa. It’s supposed to be a nice, warm shade of brown, not too dark and not too light. What it looks like is baby poo. So we let him finish painting the first coat and we headed back to the paint store again. Hola, Juan. He added some color to it and it should be a much nicer shade of brown for the 2nd coat tomorrow.

While Pete dealt with the paint, I went next door and ordered a loveseat. It should be here in early February. It’ll give us a comfortable place to sit in the bedroom. I love the name of the store. Happy Home. And the sales guy wasn't bad to look at either.

We congratulated ourselves for getting out of Sam’s for less than $100. Then we went to the grocery store and spent $67 more. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment