Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sunday, January 9th

Costco. What a marvelous store. We went with some friends to the Costco in Cancun. They have a card and we don’t. It’s a little over an hour drive to the far side of Cancun. We had a big list. Crossed off about 4 things and came home with a lot more, including a 32” TV for the LR/DR/K area. Hopefully it will be hooked up on Tuesday. I know there are lots of people out there who say they never have time to watch TV, but I’m a Tvaholic. Luckily, so is Pete.
Back to Costco. They have so many more good things here at Costco than they do at the Sam’s here. And their meat is USDA. I think we have enough meat for a month now. I’ll have to compare Sams and Costco at home. I might have to make a switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment