Welcome!

Join me on a trip to the South - the far south.

My husband and I will be driving from Illinois to the Riviera Maya in Mexico.




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday, January 18th

This morning I looked out at the ocean and it was like a million diamonds glistening. It was just so gorgeous. The sun was shining brightly. I watched as a sailboat took a group of (probably) snorkelers or divers out. I waved to the people on the boat, but I couldn’t tell whether they waved back or not. I wonder what they would think about me waving at them. Would they wonder what it would be like to live in Mexico just 50 feet from the ocean?

We have our first topless (European) snorkeler. She’s quite a beauty. Pete said, “How would you just sit and talk to her without staring?” I’m sure I wouldn’t know the answer to that question.

2 comments:

  1. If Pete said she's a beauty that's good enough for me. Just give me a chance to sit and talk (without staring) that's all I ask. I'll think of something, trust me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sit and talk to her without staring, the drooling might give me away though!

    ReplyDelete